Kane In Your Corner podcast: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Consumer AlertPosted: Updated:
This special holiday consumer alert shares shopping tips for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and looks at how TV technology is ever-changing and how to decide what tech is right for you.
We also examine how to stay ahead of varying health insurance rates for the new year, as well as how to keep yourself aware of car recalls and how to handle the car companies in case of any problems through the recall repair process.
Kane in Your CornerMore>>
- Is there a danger of concussion on high-speed thrill rides? The Kane In Your Corner team takes you inside this in-depth investigation.
- Is it safe to go to the grocery store? Should you wipe down what you buy? Experts say there are things shoppers can do to make grocery shopping safer.
- Allowing patients to share ventilators, or "co-venting,” could help New Jersey hospitals deal with a potential surge in COVID-19 cases.
- While most of New Jersey is under a "stay at home" order, construction workers across New Jersey are on the job.
- With COVID-19 spreading, people are searching for information. But if you're looking on social media, you may have trouble telling fact from fiction.
- A $2 trillion stimulus package that would provide millions of families with cash to help with expenses, and increased unemployment benefits to people out of work, is now one step away from being signed into law.
- Aggressive social distancing measures, such as New Jersey's partial shutdown, may be unpopular but they're often the only way to slow the spread of pandemics like COVID-19.
- As the coronvirus outbreak has forced people to work from home, cybersecurity is becoming more important.
- School bus drivers say the East Windsor-Hightstown school district has been putting them at high risk of getting the coronavirus by forcing them to report to work and sit in a confined space, even though schools are closed.
- Several tristate area residents are in isolation after showing symptoms of COVID-19 when they came home from a cruise