Fordham University cemetery dates back to 1800s
On the west side of Fordham University's campus, next to the campus church, there's a cemetery with 138 tombstones that students walk by every day.
The cemetery was first located where the botanical garden currently is, but was moved in 1890.
It is the final resting place to 124 jesuits and nine former students.
One grave doesn't have a body and is a tribute to the 26-year-old Jesuit who was first buried at the university. His body was never recovered when the cemetery first moved.
The cemetery is not open to the public, but it is open to faculty and students.