Fire damages restaurant on Washington Ave.

A fire broke out inside a restaurant on Washington Avenue Thursday morning.

Firefighters arrived at 2350 Washington Ave. and extinguished the flames shortly before 11 a.m. Officials say no customers were injured.

Investigators say the fire started on the first floor of a two-story brick building that houses the restaurant.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."